New Riff Bourbon Dinner
August 28 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$89
Join us for this month’s private Bourbon Dinner installment featuring New Riff Distilling held in our Scheper Dining Room. Curated by Chef Mitch Arens, each course is paired with bourbon oversight from Robert Cate, Coppins Bar Manager.
To lead the event, we are honored to have Jay Erisman, New Riff co-Founder and Vice President.
See courses + pairings below:
Amuse: w/ New Riff Barrel-Aged Gin Cocktail
– caribbean fritter, herb & citrus aioli
1st Course: w/ New Riff BIB Bourbon
– crispy pork belly, congri, cilantro chutney, tart pickled cherries
2nd Course: w/ New Riff BIB Rye
– seafood curry, coconut, mofongo
3rd Course: w/ Single Barrel Rye, Barrel #2781
– jerk chicken leg, charred green beans, carrot & raisin slaw
Dessert: w/ Single Barrel Bourbon, Barrel #1482
– blackberry cake, caramel frosting, grilled peaches.
* gratuity + tax included