When it comes to weekday travel, we mean business.
- Desk with 2 USB charging outlets
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
- In-room dining and locally curated mini bar
- Full-service dining
- Meeting rooms from small groups to large events
Interested in hosting a business function in Covington? Click here
We are dog friendly up to 50 lbs. A signed acceptance of responsibility will be required. Upon check-in, you will receive complimentary dog treats to use throughout your stay. There is a $75 fee per pet, per stay.
- Open 24 hours
- Cardio equipment including: 2 treadmills, 2 cross trainers, 1 recumbent bike
- Resistance training equipment: dumbbells, chin dip/leg raise, adjustable bench, nautilus equipment with battle ropes and stretch bands, medicine balls, kettle-bells, stretch mat and stability ball.
We strive to be at the cutting edge of hospitality to optimize your experience. Now offering in-room iPads in our suites to give you easy access to everything we have to offer and more. Some features include:
- Order in-room dining, an amenity, or an item from our retail space
- Schedule wake up calls and housekeeping service
- Contact our front desk through direct message
- Currently available in our suites only
Guest Messaging Platform
We’ve partnered with Whistle to provide 2-way direct messaging services to all of our guests via text messaging (no app required). Receive hotel updates prior and during your stay with us. Provides 24/7 access to our Front Office team from the convenience of your mobile devices.